Return and Cancellation Policy
IMPORTANT: EliteHealth is not a health insurance company and is not licensed to sell health insurance. We are in no way affiliated with EliteHealth Care Inc.
Below is information about our return policy.
Due to the importance of having uninterrupted access to ones medical record we set all our monthly and annual myEliteHealth subscriptions to not end unless otherwise requested by the user. Credit cards on file will be billed per the agreement unless EliteHealth support is contacted by telephone at 866-245-4231 to cancel the subscription.
Products purchased through the eMarketplace can be returned within 30 days under the following circumstances.
- Package is sealed/unopened
- The original receipt is included
- Product is shipped (at clients expense) to the following address:
Attn: Returns, EliteHealth.MD, 4302 Alton Road, Suite 300, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Online Medical Consultations
Online consultations carry no warranty. If you have any concerns with an eConsultation you've received please call us at 866-245-4231.
Membership pertaining to Prevention Plus, Concierge and Executive Wellness are not returnable. Please call 866-245-4231 for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact our Customer Service department as indicated below. We will attempt to respond to your questions and concerns promptly.
4302 Alton Road, Suite 300
Miami Beach, FL 33140
- 07/11/2011 Family and Corporate Health Provider EliteHealth Expands to Chile, Argentina and Brazil
- 06/20/2011 EliteHealth Announces New Daytona Beach Concierge Doctor Location
- 06/10/2011 Executive Health Care Provider EliteHealth Selected by Holman Auto's Executive Team
- 07/18/2011 Despite Warnings, Americans Continue to Get Fatter
- 04/21/2011 Heart Risk with Calcium Supplements: Doctors Say Study is Flawed
- 04/19/2011 Corporate Wellness Programs Beneficial, Yet Underused