EliteHealth Orlando FL, medical office
Welcome to EliteHealth Orlando under the care of Dr. Jamaal A. McLeod. We believe that great doctors are the best medicine.
Dr. Jamaal A. McLeod, has been serving the health needs of Orlando area residents for nearly a decade. Dr. McLeod earned his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, N.Y. He is Board-Certified in Family Medicine and Neuromuscular Therapy. He is also a diplomat of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and a member of the American Osteopathic Association, the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, and the Age Management Medicine Group. Dr. McLeod also has the honor of serving on the Board of Directors of the Florida Hospital for Children in Orlando, Florida.
Medicine, Technology, and Expertise
Our Orlando office is conveniently located in the medical corridor of Winter Park, Florida at 201 N. Lakemont Avenue, Suite 2300, Winter Park, FL 32792.EliteHealth offers executive physicals, concierge care, and medical services catering to the patient wanting more out of their medical experience. This may include:
- Priority appointments with EliteHealth physicians
- 24 hour access to your personal physician via cell phone or email
- Online access to your medical record
- Personal Healthcare Advocate
- National physician network
Executive Wellness Exams
It's easy for busy executives to forget about their own personal care and well-being - and many simply don't have time to schedule medical appointments, diagnostic tests, and follow-up exams. With an Executive Physical Exam at EliteHealth's Orlando location, you can enjoy a complete diagnostic and preventative workup at one visit. An Executive Physical Exam will be tailored to your needs based on your physician's recommendations, and it may consist of:
- Thorough medical history evaluation
- Thorough physical exam
- General blood work including Advanced lab screening
- Chest X-Ray and EKG
- Nuclear or standard stress test
- Holter Monitor
- General and Cardiac Ultrasound (CIMT Testing) Pulmonary function testing
- Nutritional Counseling
- Calcium score
- Stress test
- InBody Bio Impedance Dexa
- CNS Vitals test
Note: Medicare Advantage Plan not accepted.
Why We're Different: Your Personal Healthcare Advocate
We invite you to experience the EliteHealth difference and to learn how different healthcare can be with an ally on your side. Each EliteHealth patient will be assigned a Personal Healthcare Advocate to help make appointments, find doctors and clinic, and navigate the healthcare system.
Additionally, each EliteHealth client will enjoy member access to the exclusive website myEliteHealth, which includes E-Consultations with our network of physicians; electronic storage of medical records; free health and wellness coaching; online appointment scheduler; prescription refills; Health Tracker; and monthly newsletters, articles and news. You will also enjoy personalized health and wellness programs plus follow-up for the entire year, plus emergency services like emergency air medical evacuation to bring you to a trusted location for medical treatment anytime you are away from home and faced with an emergency.
For directions or if you have any questions please call or email us today.
Call us today!
- Family and Corporate Health Provider EliteHealth Expands to Chile, Argentina and Brazil
- EliteHealth Announces New Daytona Beach Concierge Doctor Location
- Executive Health Care Provider EliteHealth Selected by Holman Auto's Executive Team
- Despite Warnings, Americans Continue to Get Fatter
- Heart Risk with Calcium Supplements: Doctors Say Study is Flawed
- Corporate Wellness Programs Beneficial, Yet Underused