myEliteHealth Features and Benefits
The best way to learn about the most popular features of myEliteHealth is to watch our 5-min How-To video. Click the play button below.
Here are some of the most popular features you'll find in myEliteHealth.
Online Medical Records
Securely store all your medical records online in one place. Add your own medical records and invite your other physicians to join and collaborate on your medical record.
Online Physician Consultations
Save time and money through online medical consultations, also known as eConsultations. For a small fee you can securely consult with your physician via live video chat or e-mail. eConsultations are great alternatives to in-office follow-up visits. It is an excellent option when you're traveling or when it is inconvenient for you to make it to your physicians office.
myEliteHealth's marketplace features hundreds of physician recommended products that you can purchase 24/7 and have shipped directly to your doorstep. As a member you're entitled to exclusive discounts on these products. Products include Heart Rate & Stress Monitors, Nutraceuticals, etc.
myEliteHealth provides trouble-free and convenient communication with your physicians practice. myEliteHealth features a suite of online forms for requesting appointments, prescription refills, referrals and more. If your physician isn't already a member simply invite him/her to the physician network.
Daily Health Tracking
myEliteHealth makes managing your health easy with it's Health Tracker feature. This feature allows the user to input vital signs such as blood pressure on a daily basis and graph these readings in a chart to see trends over time.
myEliteHealth membership is included with all our Membership plans.
Call us today!
- 07/11/2011 Family and Corporate Health Provider EliteHealth Expands to Chile, Argentina and Brazil
- 06/20/2011 EliteHealth Announces New Daytona Beach Concierge Doctor Location
- 06/10/2011 Executive Health Care Provider EliteHealth Selected by Holman Auto's Executive Team
- 07/18/2011 Despite Warnings, Americans Continue to Get Fatter
- 04/21/2011 Heart Risk with Calcium Supplements: Doctors Say Study is Flawed
- 04/19/2011 Corporate Wellness Programs Beneficial, Yet Underused