myEliteHealth - Top 10 Reasons to Join
1. Emergency access to all your medical records
Call our emergency hotline from anywhere in the world, or simply log online to the health portal to retrieve your medical record.
2. Online consultations with your physician
Consult with physicians online through our secure eConsultation system. We have over 100 physicians to choose from in over 10 specialties and 25 states. Online Consultations allow patients to have immediate, live conversations with doctors giving them convenient access to care when they need it most.
3. Manage your medications and request refills online
Securely request prescription refills online, 24/7.
4. View upcoming appointments and create health reminders
Manage all your upcoming appointments for all your health providers. Create reminders for taking medications and routine health check-ups.
5. Health and nutritional coach 24/7
Consult an online health coach 24/7 for questions about diet, nutrition and exercise.
6. Purchase discounted health products
Browse 100's of products in our online marketplace and purchase them at a discounted rate.
7. Track daily health vital signs
Record and chart daily vital signs to observe trends in your health over time.
8. Discuss health topics with other members and doctors
Discuss popular health topics with other members via the health blog.
9. Consolidate your personal health history and share with others
Access to a medical record concierge to assist you with your medical record.
10. Reduce your health costs
Save money by eliminating unneccessary diagnostic testing, consulting with your physician online and improving your health through our various health management tools.
Watch a video on the most commonly used features. Click Here
Call us today!
- 07/11/2011 Family and Corporate Health Provider EliteHealth Expands to Chile, Argentina and Brazil
- 06/20/2011 EliteHealth Announces New Daytona Beach Concierge Doctor Location
- 06/10/2011 Executive Health Care Provider EliteHealth Selected by Holman Auto's Executive Team
- 07/18/2011 Despite Warnings, Americans Continue to Get Fatter
- 04/21/2011 Heart Risk with Calcium Supplements: Doctors Say Study is Flawed
- 04/19/2011 Corporate Wellness Programs Beneficial, Yet Underused